Rujeko Home Based Care is inviting suitably qualified persons to apply for a post which has arisen within its Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Project in Buhera District.
The Finance Officer will be responsible for assisting in instituting accounting controls, recording, and reporting of assets, liabilities and income and the monitoring of disbursements of project funds in Buhera district.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist with processing of payments for all project activities timeously and ensure that all utilities and overheads are paid on a regular basis.
- Compilation of monthly statutory returns by preparing VAT, Withholding tax and NSSA schedules on a monthly basis.
- To assist in reconciling cash book/ bank statements and general ledgers on a monthly basis
- To ensure proper documentation of all payment vouchers in compliance with donor requirements.
- To assist in issuing stocks and maintaining stock records.
- Any other lawful duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Aged 40 years and below.
How to Apply
Submit Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates (clearly stating your contact number, location, age, sex) and application letter via e-mail to: email@example.com.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 20 March 2023