Bayethe Development Institute is a Zimbabwe registered Private Voluntary Organization that empowers marginalized communities with life skills to strengthen their inclusion and participation in all development processes including humanitarian interventions. Bayethe Development Institute’s work is anchored on five thematic areas targeting primarily youth and key populations: Economic Empowerment, Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Arts, Culture and Heritage, Peace Building and Environment and Climate Change.
Reporting to: Executive Director
Duration: Full-time, starting as soon as possible for 6 months, with possibility for extension.
- Accounting data capture and administration
- Preparation of accounts; Financial reporting and analysis
- Management accounting and performance management
- Budgeting and budgetary control
- Data / information management for management control
- Resources and asset management
- Prepare and interpret financial statements
- Auditing: planning, execution and reporting
How To Apply
To Apply Email Curriculum Vitae (not more than two pages) to: email@example.com