The Airports Company of Zimbabwe (Private) Limited ("ACZ") is a recently operationalised entity which is established in terms of the Civil Aviation Amendment Act, 2018 [No.10 of 2018). Its principal mandate is to acquire, establish, develop, maintain, manage, control and operate airports. Its mission is to optimize the customer's travel experience through sustainable development and management of quality airports. To deliver on the above mandate,those who are suitably qualified are invited to apply:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job related
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent professional qualification from a recognised University. Membership of either ACCA / ICAZ / ICAEW / AICA /CPA or other recognised professional body of accountants.
- A Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Must be a registered public accountant with at least eight (8) years relevant experience in financial management, four (4) of which should be at managerial level.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the aviation field will be an added advantage.
- Experience in public sector finance and accounting is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Sound knowledge of computerised Accounting.
- Commercial Accounting experience.
- Knowledge of application of IFRS, IAS and IPASA.
- Ability to build and manage a professional team.
- Business acumen.
- Good financial analysis and financial reporting and interpretation skills.
- Good understanding of financial and investment markets.
- Knowledge of aviation industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to forecast financial trends.
- High level of integrity.
- Have good Interpersonal skills.
- Possess good managerial and leadership skills.
How To Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates for the above mentioned position to submit their updated CVs and application letters to : firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position being applied for in the subject matter by no later than 7 August 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.