We have been exclusively retained by our client, a well established manufacturer and supplier of fast moving consumer goods in the agro-processing industry to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitably qualified Finance Manager/The incumbent will be responsible for formulating and implementing accounting/finance strategies and policies for the Company. The position reports directly to the Finance Director.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and implement appropriate systems and procedures for the finance function.
- Preparation of timeous and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual Financial Statements.
- Establishing appropriate costing and pricing models for approval by the Finance Director.
- Producing annual financial statements in compliance with the governing statutes /standards.
- Preparing the Annual Budget and evaluation of performance against the budget on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain accurate accounting records and provision of financial reports.
- Monitor and review cash flow performance.
- Provide regular sound financial advice and information to Departmental Heads.
- Reviewing and monitoring of sales to ensure achievements of the budgeted revenues, through aggressive and efficient management of debtors.
- Liaising with External and Internal Auditors.
- Conducting Risk Assessment and Mitigation.
- Ensure that payments are made according to provided guidelines and procedures.
- Ensure appropriate financial controls are maintained.
- Maintain proper and accurate books of accounts.
Qualifications And Experience
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
- Must be a holder of a Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- A full professional qualification i.e. CA, ACCA, CIMA, CIS
- A P ost Graduate qualification or a relevant Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years' relevant experience.
- Good understanding of current corporate governance principles, regulatory, taxation and legislative issues.
- Knowledge of SAP will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you wish to be considered please submit your application to: email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively visit www.proservehr.com to apply and register.
Confidential enquiries may be directed to our Managing Consultant Emmanuel Jinda on: +263 773 004 143 or +263 (242) 772 778/ 770 035 or to Calistas Bumhira on +263 773 280 689
7th Floor, Fidelity Life Tower, Raleigh Street, Harare
Closing Date: 18 September 2022
NB: Our Client is an equal opportunity employer