The Organization The Zimbabwe Stock Exchange is the largest Stock Exchange in Zimbabwe, and it is going through a growth phase. This is evidenced by the number of new products, services, and markets the organization has been continually introducing.
The Finance Executive role is a newly created position within the Senior Management Team. The Finance Executive will be reporting to the CEO and will be working closely with the Senior Management Team to drive the financial strategy of the organization. The CEO wants to hear from candidates who will bring energy, insight, and experience that can keep up with the growth of the business.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the overall finance and administration team
- Managing the processes of financial forecasting, budgeting and financial reporting
- Providing strategic financial recommendations to the CEO and members of the Senior Management Team
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning
Qualifications And Experience
- A degree in Accounting or any Financial related field from a reputable university
- Chartered Accountant qualification is a must
- At least five years post qualification experience
- Well organized and methodical with excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Dynamic and flexible as a team player with good communication skills
- You are currently a strong Finance Manager or Audit Manager looking for your next big role in your career
How To Apply
To apply, submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. The deadline of submission closes on the 15th of October 2022 but ZSE retains the right to hire the person before deadline.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?
- How many years' experience do you have in senior finance role?
- Which accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How many years of managerial accounting experience do you have?
- How many years of corporate finance do you have?