Wanted is a Finance Executive to join an organisation in the FMCG sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
- Presenting timely, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports including financial and management accounts to the CEO and the Management team.
- Ensuring that adequate high standard financial and operational controls are in place and are being utilised throughout the business.
- Managing the working capital cycle and the treasury function ensuring a good balance between risk and company liquidity.
- Assisting in managing and implementing the procurement and supply chain strategies for optimum value.
- Driving the implementation of the company’s financial systems.
- Leading the annual budgeting process and following through with appropriate tracking and analyses.
- Assisting with strategy development and implementation.
- Providing an effective credit control framework to minimize credit risk
- Ensuring sound corporate governance and compliance with regulatory requirements from all statutory bodies.
- Structured management of subordinate performance in line with the company’s Performance Management System.
- Establishing a high level of credibility and managing strong working relationships with external stakeholders including customers, suppliers, bankers, and regulatory authorities; and
- Planning and preparing for annual audits as well internal audits.
- Management of all related external stakeholder relationships, including suppliers, clients and shareholders.
- Undergraduate accounting degree
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Member of professional body - CA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with relevant experience
- MBA/MBL desirable
- At least 5 years’ experience on a similar post, preferably in a Logistics or Distribution environment
- An understanding of the logistics process as well as management of the costing systems and inventory controls
- Good knowledge of Sage 1000 or Pastel Evolution and a high level of computer literacy
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of staff; and Fluency in English.
- 5 Years of Experience
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Finance-Executive/1863