Reporting to Bookkeeper, the purpose of the job is to make statement requests, collecting and capturing bank statements and bank charges. Also producing bank reconciliation statement
Duties And Responsibilities
- Preparing statement requests.
- Collecting bank statements.
- Capturing bank statements.
- Compiling – bank charges and capturing them.
- Filing bank statements and bank charges.
- Resolving queries of uncaptured deposits.
- Paying examiners.
- Compiling vouchers for paying and introducing assets.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 Ordinary levels including English Language plus 2 Advanced levels passes
- Holder of a Diploma in Accountancy
- Studying towards professional accounting qualifications like C.I.S, SAAA, A.C.C.A, I.A.C or C.I.M.A
- Studying towards a degree in Accounting an Added advantage
- Have at least 2 years working experience
- Be computer literate with good knowledge of Sun System
Required Competencies and Attributes
- Must be able to work with figures
- Highly Computer literate
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications and Curriculum Vitae with contact telephone numbers and names of at least three (3) contactable referees. Applications are to be submitted online on the form that can be accessed through the link here or click on the link below.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Assistant Director, Human Resources.
Zimbabwe School Examination Council (ZIMSEC)
Head Office Examination Centre
Upper East Road, Mount Pleasant
P.O. BOX CY1464, Causeway
NB. ZIMSEC recruitment policy does not require any prospective job seekers to make payment to the Council or any of its employees as a way of securing employment.
ZIMSEC is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnical backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.