Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is a leading independent publishing company supplying New Curriculum textbooks for primary and secondary schools in Zimbabwe.
Secondary Book Press (Pvt) Ltd is inviting applications from suitably qualified personnel to fill in the post of Finance Attachee. The incumbent Will be reporting to Finance Controller. The duties and responsibilities include:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Analyzing financial records to identify errors and discrepancies.
- Regularly updating all accounting ledgers and journals.
- Performing reconciliations of clients' bank accounts to ensure accuracy of cash records.
- Assist in producing year end accounts and preparing for audits.
- Product costing and pricing.
- Implement financial systems, procedures and controls required to safeguard company assets.
- Oversee all monthly payments and refunds.
- Maintains the Non-Current and Current Asset Ledgers of the company.
- Do Accounts receivables and Accounts payables.
- Preparation of weekly cash-flow reports; actual vs forecast.
- Tax computations.
- Record and reconcile all daily sales.
Qualifications And Experience
- Currently studying towards a degree/diploma in Accounting or Finance, Economics, Banking and Finance from a recognised institution of higher learning.
How To Apply
On offer is a competitive basic salary and other benefits. All interested and qualified candidates must email their application, current CV, copies of educational or professional qualifications to email@example.com.
NB: Clearly State the POSITION you are applying for in the subject line of your email** Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.