Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the role of Finance Assistant (Taxation).
Duties And Responsibilities
- The role is responsible for analysing fiscal matters and preparing, submitting and managing tax statements and returns for the Bank:
- Prepare income tax return and statements for audits.
- Liaise with ZIMRA and other regulatory bodies when required.
- Assist in Financial planning.
- Regularly review systems and make updates and improvements where necessary.
- Possess strong knowledge of tax law and statutory regulations
- Understand financial landscape and market trends.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a tax accountant or similar role.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Accounting Software. (Exposure to Banking system i.e. T24 or Smart Stream is an added advantage)
- In-depth knowledge of accounting processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply
Send In Your Resume To: email@example.com