Rujeko Home Based Care is inviting suitably qualified persons to work as employees for an Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Project in Buhera District in the above-mentioned post.
Reporting to Finance Officer
The Finance Assistant will be responsible for the provision of administrative, procurement and logistical services to the office in Buhera District
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in the maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies.
- Serves as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs in the office.
- Coordinates all administrative and secretarial support services for the Buhera office.
- Manages/initiate stipend payments for community volunteers, beneficiaries and all community program related transactions.
- Assists in arranging travel logistics for staff, facilitators and training participants including hotel reservations.
- Supports the Finance and Admin Officer in the implementation of the procurement policy and systems for Rujeko procurement, including storage and delivery.
- Assist in tendering, evaluation, placement and monitoring of procurements.
- Any other lawful duties assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting/Finance, Bachelor’s Degree in Humana Resource, Bachelors in Procurement and Logistics
- At least one year experience in office administration and procurement
- Secretarial experience/qualification will be an added advantage
- Aged 30 years and below
How to Apply
Submit Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates (clearly stating your contact number, location, age, sex) and application letter via e-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: 08 December 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.