Rujeko Home Based Care is inviting suitably qualified persons to work as employees for an Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Project in Buhera District in the above-mentioned post.
Reporting to the Executive Director
The Finance and Administration Manager is accountable for the delivery of excellent services in Finance, Operations, and Administration within the organisation. Critical to this role is experience and knowledge in management of USAID grants in Buhera District.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensures appropriate systems and controls to improve and maintain high quality operations in line with the organisation’s Internal policies and procedures and requirements of the funding partners.
- Demonstrates effective managerial, administrative, analytical, and decision-making abilities.
- Prepare annual budgets, longer term strategic financial plans and periodic reforecasts as required.
- Monitor programme budgets and expenditure and ensure consistency and efficiency and ensures appropriate systems are in place so that expenditure is correctly aligned to the grant(s) and can be demonstrated to the donor.
- Oversee administration, human resourses and procurement procedures and ensures compliance with Financial and Administrative policies and procedures are delivered in a timely manner to allow smooth implementation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Masters Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field preferred
- Five years of proven experience with financial analysis, financial reporting, cash flow analysis, budget development and forecasting, preferably on international health projects
- At least 5 years providing financial planning and management, human resources and procurement for projects in Zimbabwe
- At least 3 or more years of senior-level work experience with USAID or other donor-funded projects
- Knowledge of USG cost principles, including USAID regulations, GAAP accounting rules and grants contract management
How to Apply
Submit Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates (clearly stating your contact number, location, age, sex) and application letter via e-mail to: email@example.com
Deadline: 08 December 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.