Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced personnel to fill the above mentioned positions at Management Training Bureau (MTB).
The incumbent reports to the Executive Director.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Establishes effective accounting systems and procedures and oversees accounting services.
- Producing accurate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Manage cash flow, payments, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Developing cash flow statements
- Asset management
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Finance /Accounting / equivalent
- At least 5 years relevant experience and a track record of good performance
- Corporate Membership to a relevant professional body
- Master's Degree is an added advantage
- Experience in public accounting a must
- Good knowledge of current business trends
- Integrity, team player, responsible and reliable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and zealous for continuous development.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent sales skills and report writing skills.
How To Apply
Applications together with 6 certified copies of certificates (Birth Certificate, National Identification Card, '0' or 'A' Level certificates and Diploma or Degree certificates) and CVs should be forwarded not later than Sunday, 11 September 2022 to:
Management Training Bureau
P.O. Box Ay240
Hand delivered to
128 Mutare Road