Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the mentioned vacant position.
The position assists the Authority in handling on-site servicing, diagnostics and repairs of electrical products or equipment. It also callouts, providing technical service and maintenance support such as installing, maintaining, and repairing equipment out in the field and providing technical training when necessary. This position reports to Digital Forensic Analyst.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Manages all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks for the Authority
- Diagnoses`computer errors or technical problems and determines proper solutions to ensure proper data protection
- Produces timely and detailed service reports for effective data security.
- Follows designated Authority's filed procedures and protocols on computers and related products.
- Cooperates with technical team and shares information across the Authority.
- Comprehends customer requirements and makes appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Troubleshoots, tests, repairs and services technical equipment
- Provides service and customer support during field visits
- Manages on-site installations, repairs, maintenance and testing
- Diagnoses errors or technical problems and determines proper solutions
- Produces detailed service reports on data security
- Makes appropriate recommendations and briefings on repairs, diagnostics and equipment specifications
- Responds to customer callouts and field dispatches.
- Conducts routine computer and other equipment servicing in the field.
- Inspects and troubleshoots equipment failures.
- Provides preventive equipment maintenance and technical training on new equipment installations
Education And Qualifications
- Diploma ,s Electrical/Electronic Engineering, /IT/ICT
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, IT/ICT added advantage.
- At least 3 years field work experience. CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS
- Team player.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
- Concern for quality.
- High level conceptual and analytical skills
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an Envelope clearly marked and STATING THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.