Irvine's Zimbabwe is the country's largest integrated poultry producer and supplier of premium quality frozen poultry, farm fresh table eggs a. day-old chicks. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill a position of Fitter & Turner that has arisen within the organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs all maintenance jobs based on daily Maintenance Checklist and allocated areas
- Fixes any mechanical faults when requested by Mill Supervisors or reports to Superior if unable to fix
- Applies fault finding techniques and conducts root cause analysis for any mechanical failures
- Repairs boilers & works with boiler 3rd party contractors
- Receives instruction to install new mechanical equipment and quantifies materials & workforce needed
- Assists Superior with all trouble-shooting issues when request.
- Trains team members on proper work methods, safety procedures and scope of authority & responsibility based on qualification, & skill level
- Trains team in predictive & preventative maintenance and machine repair
Qualifications And Experience
- NC in Machine Shop Engineering
- Class 1 Journeyman in Fitting including Machining
- 2 Years minimum work experience
- 5 Levels including Maths and English
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit application letters together with detailed Curriculum Vitae and Copies of all Academic Certificates by the 29th July 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will disqualify applicants.