The Families Matter! Program Facilitator is responsible for facilitating the delivery of quality FMP Positive Parenting sessions to caregivers of AGYW and OVC enrolled in the OVC program in Zvimba and Chegutu District.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all sessions delivery materials (manuals, charts, registers, audios and refreshments) are in place before start of sessions roll out.
- Mobilize communities to sensitize them on the FMP Program and who it is targeting.
- Enroll caregivers for participation in FMP sessions using the set down enrolment criteria.
- Facilitate FMP sessions as per the standard set down in the Families Matter! Program Program Facilitators guide
- Maintain up to date records of all materials distributed as well as participants attendance registers.
- Conduct make up sessions with caregivers who might have missed some sessions due other commitments.
- Making and tracking referrals for other as per need.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Social Sciences/ Social Work or development studies degree or diploma in a relevant field.
- Certification as a trained FMP Facilitator (fully or partial) a must.
- Experience working with AGYW, OVC and their families in related capacity.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in NGO community work.
- Experience in community engagement methods
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to adapt and work harmoniously with people from diverse cultural settings and backgrounds
- Computer literacy in Microsoft office package and electronic communication technology
How to Apply
If interested email your CV and application and attach FMP certificate and other copies of academic certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org post being applied for in the subject line Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Deadline: 29 November 2022
NB: Applicants must specify preferred districts for posting.