Applications from suitably qualified members are invited to fill the above-mentioned post. Faculty Of Medicine And Health Sciences.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with Faculty leadership to develop and maintain a comprehensive marketing plan to support continuous quality improvement within the Faculty.
- Manages and oversees the acquisition of all data for the Faculty and ensures the accurate maintenance and security of the program database for the Faculty.
- Manages, executes and administers all aspects of the Faculty marketing plan and function.
- Administer digital marketing in website management, social media and all virtual aspects of marketing.
- Compilation of the Faculty reports.
- Collaborates with Chairpersons of each Academic Department and Committee to use marketing data for improving the quality of instruction and for planning Faculty development programmes.
- Maintain a systematic plan for programmatic, curricular and student learning outcome assessment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must possess Masters degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Highly computer literate, effective communicator and excellent writing skills.
- Two to three years post experience.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars which should include full names, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, current salary, date of availability, telephone number and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Applications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar
Department of Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P O Box MP167
Or hand delivered to University of Zimbabwe, Administration Block Room 113.
Deadline: 09 December 2022.