As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
Tsebo Catering has been in the industry since 1971. Today, we remain the most innovative and capable food management and service provider on the continent with an operational footprint that spans all economic sectors.
For this contract, the Facilities Coordinator will work closely with the Quality Assurance Manager and Operations Manager - Cleaning to support all facilities activities including handling designated administration in a timely manner to ensure its optimal utilization focusing on client and contractual obligations and thoroughly ensuring client satisfaction.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager with external contacts as needed.
- Manage the Security access-control database in conjunction with the Security Contractor.
- Represent the Facilities Department in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between departments.
- Coordinate all Facilities activities, work direction, and support systems.
- Supervise and train facility employees and contractors as needed.
- Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes.
- Set up, maintain, and organize department's central files, information, filing, and messages.
- Keeping accurate compliance records and ensuring successful completion of audits.
- Assist facilities staff in locating parts, supplies, and materials.
- Prepare and maintain bid information, and other contract documents.
- Prepare internal bill-backs and documents for events supported by the organization.
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities team.
- Manage the Computerized Maintenance Management System, including receiving work request, assigning work orders, entering system data, and providing the overall system administration.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum O Level
- At least 2 years’ post qualifying experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification, Certificate / Diploma preferably in Facilities or Administration
- Driver’s license will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated customer service excellence
- Proven experience as an Administrator or similar role in Facilities or equivalent level of competence within a similar corporate environment
- Excellent computer skills and business knowledge will be integral due to the breadth of information they will oversee
- Strong at developing, maintaining and managing a relationship with suppliers, internal customers and other key stakeholders at all organizational levels
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Initiative & Committed
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements and you are interested to be considered for this position, please submit your application and CV, to the Recruitment Team through email, email@example.com before the 25th of August 2022.
NB: Please state the position being applied for in the email’s subject line.