Applications are invited from highly motivated, innovative personnel who are able to implement Heritage based Education 5.0 to fill the above stated post that has arisen at Westgate Industrial Training College
Duties And Responsibilities
- Planning, preparing and delivering lectures.
- Tutoring, supervising and assessing students' performance including project work and Industrial Attachment.
- Conduct research for personal and professional development.
- Offering guidance and counselling services to students.
- Contributing to the design, evaluation and review of the syllabus and learning material in the subject area.
Qualifications And Experience
- Skilled Worker Class One Journeyman Certificate in Boiler Making
- National Certificate in Fabrication Engineering
- At least two (2) years relevant working experience
- Possession of a Lecturing/teaching qualification and experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience and practical experience on AutoCAD will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Applications which should include a cover letter, detailed CV, certified copies of national registration documents, academic and professional certificates should be submitted not later than Wednesday 17 August 2022 to:
Westgate Industrial Training College
Attention: Human Resources
PO Box 1585
or send an email to email@example.com
NB: Former Civil Servants must attach a copy of their re-appointment letter.