Wanted is a Exports Officer to join an organisation in the Transport and Logistics sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
- Actively promote utilization of E- Commerce channels with the overall objective focused on achieving the highest possible E- Commerce transaction ratio.
- Participate in and be knowledgeable of all activities within the exports department, i.e., capturing bookings in compliance with the booking procedures, facilitating container releases and uplifts, manifests, bill of lading releases, container tracking, demurrage computation, invoicing et cetera.
- Process and modify export bookings based on customer needs and availability as determined by booking platforms.
- Ensure draft bills are approved before vessel sailing and where amendments are required, facilitate same within the acceptable frameworks.
- Track and monitor all containers released to Shippers and ensure that they are gated in port within the regulatory time frames
- Follow up on bookings with no activity and where there are cancellations, monitor and classify these cancellations.
- Submit and facilitate applications for export documentation
- Degree in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Minimum 5 years hands -on experience in a related position preferably within the Shipping and Logistics Sector or Freight Forwarding Industry.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Exports-Officer/2102
Deadline: 12 October 2022