The Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe in partnership with the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Rwanda under the auspices of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed on 23rd December 2021, is recruiting competent Zimbabwean educational personnel to be employed in Rwanda.
- PhD or Master's degree in Avionics engineering from a recognized university with a specific experience in aircraft Maintenance.
- Master's or bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with at least a diploma in aircraft maintenance.
Key technical competences
- Should be an expert in installing repairing and designing Avionics systems, Aircraft Cabin Environmental Control System, aircraft DC and AC generation systems, communication and navigation systems
Management, Leadership, Communication, Problem solving, Monitoring, Coordination, Ability to determine and review priorities, plan and meet deadlines, with minimal supervision, .Team player, with good interpersonal skills, and proven ability to function effectively with multiple host-country counterparts and multi-disciplinary teams, Computer literacy including Microsoft packages, Strong oral and written communication skills, including report writing and presentation skills, Strong problem-solving abilities, Proficiency in English is essential, Should demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity, innovation, risk-management, technology awareness, coaching, mentoring.
- High standards of professional ethics and Secrecy
- Efficient, effective and economic use of resources
- Responsive, prompt, effective, impartial and equitable provision of services
- Devotion and serving public interest
- Accountability for administrative decisions
- Transparency and provision to the public of timely and accurate information
- Time management
- Zero tolerance to corruption, rape and sexual harassmen
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to express their interest to apply for these positions by filling out the online form accessible by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/FzDhmRYPoncWU8oA9
Candidates who will pass the pre-selection stage will be recommended by the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe to be registered in the online recruitment system managed by the two responsible Ministries.
Interested candidates should complete their expression of interest not later than 4 June 2022 at 5:00 pm (Harare Time). For further details or queries, candidates may contact Mr. David Munikwa, Senior Labor Officer by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +263 716 555425