The Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe in partnership with the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Rwanda under the auspices of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) signed on 23rd December 2021, is recruiting competent Zimbabwean educational personnel to be employed in Rwanda.
- Undertake independent teaching at undergraduate, honours and postgraduate level including: designing, conducting and moderating assessment; implementing improvements informed by course evaluation activities and student feedback.
- Undertake independent professional activities, scholarship and/or conduct high quality research activities appropriate to the profession or discipline including: managing individual projects within timelines and budgets and ensuring compliance with quality and reporting requirements; publishing research results of high quality as lead or co-author; preparing and submitting external research funding applications; and supervising higher degree by research candidates.
- Undertake administration duties, which may include course and program coordination role or management of award programs.
- Lesson planning
- Deliver training content
- To engage in continuous assessments
- To assess the achievements of each module to monitor students' progress
- Coordinate and report on academic issues
- Assist the development of new programs
- Maintaining own professional development and engage in publications
- To undertake such other reasonable duties and/or working arrangements as may be required to meet the needs of the hosting institution
- Masters degree in Airlines/ airport operations, or Piloting /ATC course certificate, with five (5) years of.experience,
- Masters degree in any related field degree with IATA diploma (International Air Transportation Association) with five (5) years of experience,
- Master's degree in airline and airport management, Masters in Aviation Law, Masters in international law, Masters in airport operations, Masters in aviation field, with five (5) years of experience,
MBA degree and other related qualifications with experience in Airline and airport management, in airport operations, Piloting /ATC course certificate with ten (10) years of experience,
- Proven competence with 5 years in airline and airport management
- Having an IATA Certificate is an added advantage
- (ICAO) Air navigation services course certificate and
- (IATA course certificate in Airport operations
- (IATA course certificate in flight dispatch
- IATA course certificate in Airline cabin crew
- Experience in teaching
Management,Leardership, Communication, Problem solving, Monitoring, Coordination, Stakeholder management, Ability to determine and review priorities, plan and meet deadlines, with minimal supervision, Team player, with good interpersonal skills, and proven ability to function 'effectively with multiple host-country counterparts and multi-disciplinary teams, Computer literacy including Microsoft packages, Strong oral and written communication skills, including' report writing and presentation skills, Strong problem-solving abilities; Stakeholder engagement skills, Fluency in English is essential, Should demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- High standards of professional ethics and Secrecy
- Efficient, effective and economic use of resources
- Responsive, prompt, effective, impartial and equitable provision of services
- Devotion and serving public interest
- Accountability for administrative decisions
- Transparency and provision to the public of timely and accurate information
- Time management
- Zero tolerance to corruption, rape and sexual harassmen
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to express their interest to apply for these positions by filling out the online form accessible by clicking this link: https://forms.gle/FzDhmRYPoncWU8oA9
Candidates who will pass the pre-selection stage will be recommended by the Ministry of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare of the Republic of Zimbabwe to be registered in the online recruitment system managed by the two responsible Ministries.
Interested candidates should complete their expression of interest not later than 4 June 2022 at 5:00 pm (Harare Time). For further details or queries, candidates may contact Mr. David Munikwa, Senior Labor Officer by e-mail: email@example.com or by phone at +263 716 555425