The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging position which has arisen in the Organization.
The applicant will be based at Head Office, Harare and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Managing the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Management's daily calendar, including cheduling meetings and confirming appointments.
- Providing high-level administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Management to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and company initiatives.
- Screening visitors and determining the level of support they need while offering polite, professional customer service.
- Administering and maintaining highly confidential corporate documents, records and files.
- Providing personal assistance and secretarial support to the Chief Executive Officer and Executive Management.
- Degree in Administration or equivalent
- A minimum of three years post qualifying experience
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proven track record
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications and their CVs to:
The Human Capital & Admin Manager
ZINWA Head Office
P.O. Box CY617
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org