- Job Related
Duties And Responsibilities
- Facilitates communication between the Director and other stakeholders.
- Makes travel arrangements for the Director.
- Files and keeps records.
- Ensures that there is adequate supply of stationery.
- Receives visitors and screens them accordingly.
- Takes minutes where required.
- Maintains the Director's diary.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 '0' level passes at Grade C or better, including English Language.
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration.
- 4 years experience.
- Knowledge of spreadsheets and power point.
- High level of confidentiality.
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Applications should be sent to the address indicated below.
Chief Human Resource Officer
Rural Electrification Agency
P. Bag 250 A
Or email to email@example.com