Tsholotsho Rural District Council is looking for qualified candidates to fill the positon above.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection of Council employees
- Payroll management
- Planning and implementing training and development programs for employees and Councillors
- Facilitating the formulation of Council policies and By laws
- Advising Council on labour matters
- Development, implementation and review of HR policies
- Human Resource Planning
- Maintain order and employee discipline in accordance with the provisions of the Code
- Managing the preparation and production of Council agendas and minutes
- Overseeing occupational health and safety issues.
- Managing the calendar of events for all Council activities
Qualification And Experience
- A relevant Social Science /Labour relations degree from a recognized University
- At least 4 years working experience at Senior Management or middle management preferable in a local government environment
- At least 30 years and above
- Be conversant with Payroll software packages
- IPMZ membership - an added advantage
- Masters in HR an added advantage
- A citizen of Zimbabwe
- A strategic thinker, self motivated, innovative and team player
- Acquainted with labour relations legislation and Rural District Councils Act
- Able to identify and align with the council's core values, transparency, accountability, respect, honesty, integrity, and teamwork
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should deposit their applications including Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional qualifications to the undersigned not later than 15 August 2022. TO:
The Chief Executive Officer
P.O Box 40
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +263 29 286 1325.
N.B: All applicants to clearly state on Subject the post applied for.