Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post which has arisen within Mudzi Rural District Council
Reports to the Chief Executive Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for prudent management of Council's financial affairs.
- Providing professional advice to the Chief Executive Officer and Council.
- Designing and implementing sound financial and accounting systems/procedures.
- Responsible for crafting, coordinating and implementation of Council budget.
- Responsible for collection, banking and utilization of all Council s revenue as per the yearly budget.
- Ensuring that all accounting books are kept up to date and balanced.
- Timeously production of final accounts.
- Preparing quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Responsible for all Council' s financial books, records and bank accounts.
- Responsible for issuing all licences.
- Any other related duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications And Experience
- A holder of a degree in Accounting, Finance degree or Full CIS, CIA, LIMA.
- A Masters' degree will be an added advantage.
- A mandatory requirement of at least three years of post-qualification experience in middle or senior level management accounting position.
- Citizen of Zimbabwe
- At least 30 years old and mature.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae with at least 3 references and certified copies of academic and professional certificates and a National Identity Card in a sealed envelope clearly marked the post being applied for, to the undersigned by not later than 17 August 2022.
The Chief Executive Officer
Mudzi Rural District Council
P.0 Box 90
The Chief Executive Officer Mudzi Rural District Council Offices Stand No. 1 Kotwa
NB: Mudzi Rural District Council is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates are encouraged to apply.