NOTICE OF VACANCIES
Tongogara Rural District Council invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill the following position(s) of:
• Executive Officer Administration and Human Resource Grade 10
- Human resource and human capital planning
- Performance management and appraisals
- Update the Council resolution book.
- Facilitating the formulation of policies.
- Advise Council on legal matters
- Provide secretariat services of all Council committees
- Payroll Administration.
- Management of council assets.
- Preparing the departmental budget.
- Managing the calendar of events for all
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- A degree from a recognised university in human resources / labour relations or Social Science degree with a recognised human resources /labour relations or relevant diploma.
- At least four years post qualification experience in middle management in a human resource position.
- At least 30 years old. Experience in Local Government IPMZ membership is an added advantage.
- A citizen of Zimbabwe Aclean criminal record. Aclean record of service within the Local government fraternity.
- Aclean class 4 driver's license
How To Apply
Applications in own handwriting together with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of academic and professional qualifications as well as three contactable referees should be submitted to reach the undersigned not later than 31 March 2022.
The Chief Executive Officer Tongogara Rural District Council