Wanted is a Executive Business Development & Group Corporate Services to join an organisation in the Banking sector in Harare . Candidates invited to apply.
Duties and responsibilities
- Participates in the Group strategy and policy formulation.
- Executes a growth strategy, including new business acquisitions and retention.
- Oversees the development and deployment of new products and services.
- Plans and delivers special projects ensuring that they are sustainable and being delivered at the agreed cost, time and performance standards.
- Develops and implements strategic plans for continued development of innovative and financially viable new streams of revenue for the business.
- Identifies new business opportunities and ensures the retention of customers.
- Coordinates the planning, continuous process improvement and provides operational leadership to the Group.
- Cascades the business plan to divisions/ business units and ensures delivery against key objectives through liaising with other Executives within the Group.
- Ensures the development and implementation of appropriate policies, procedures and strategies to support business plans and service quality objectives.
- Leads the formulation of pricing policies that will ensure creation of value for all stakeholders.
- Leads the development and implementation of sales management strategies in order to increase revenue for the business.
- Monitors developments and trends in the industry and draws insights for the benefit of the Group.
- Leads and accounts for the marketing function to the Board.
- Manages all aspects of planned and unplanned publicity campaigns and public relations activities.
- Identifies revenue generating opportunities for the Group, performs feasibility studies and makes recommendations for adoption and implementation to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensures that infrastructural development programs are executed in-line with the business strategy and sustainability agenda.
- Oversees the Group’s administration function, this includes, facilities management, fleet management, service contracts, office equipment, consumables and technology.
- Manages staff performance, training and discipline in Corporate Services division.
The successful candidate for this position should meet the following criteria:
- A business degree or equivalent.
- Professional qualification; IOBZ, CIS, CIMA or equivalent is an advantage.
- A post graduate degree; MBA/MBL or equivalent is an advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Years of Experience: 5