The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill vacancies that have risen in the Authority in the following department:
GRADE P9/P1 0
DUTY STATION : X2 Head Office, X1 Hwange Magistrates Court & X1Chinhoyi Magistrates Court
REPORTS TO: PROVINCIAL/ CHIEF PUBLIC PROSECUTOR
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies HEXCO/ Diploma in Office Administration (IAC) or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and any othervernacular language.
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle confidential information.
- Ethical, honest and responsible person.
- Highly Computer literate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the office to enhance day to day operations.
- Filing and indexing of all office documents.
- Updating diary, arranging appointments and engagements.
- Make travel arrangements and itineraries.
- Office arrangement and organisation.
- Organize and assist on seminars, workshops, conferences and social events.
- Preparing documents for meetings and interviews.
- Recording all correspondence and referring the same to recipients.
- Receiving incoming mail and correspondences.
- Reception duties, receiving and entertaining visitors.
- Handling telephone calls professionally.
- Typing minutes, letters and correspondences.
- Ensure that office equipment and furniture are maintained.
- Ensure confidentiality and security of information.
- Any other duties delegated.
How To Apply
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare. All applications should be addressed to
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714 Causeway
or delivered to 101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave, Harare.