To work in the Commercial department as a Quantity surveyor being guided by the responsibilities and duties as stipulated below.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepare estimates
- Actively seek tenders
- Consult with Clients, subcontractors and other Individuals
- Review tender documentation
- Conduct takeoffs
- Prepare accurate cost estimates and quoting
- Liaising with the director of the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of three years estimating experience in civil engineering and building works
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy (proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, Outlook).
- Excellent organizational & time management skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Driven, energetic and motivated.
- Clean class 4 Drivers license.
- Women are encouraged to apply
How To Apply
Send your CV together with certified copy of certificates to email@example.com
Deadline: 07 October 2022