Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacant post mentioned above.
Reporting To : Deputy Director of Housing and Social Services
Duties And Responsibilities
- To value for rating all ratable properties in the Municipal area and prepare General Valuation and supplementary rolls.
- Attending to registration of servitudes on Council properties.
- Carrying out valuation in conjunction with outside valuers appointed by Council from time to time.
- Advising Council on the acquisition and disposal of real estate property.
- Administration of the Council land bank.
- Fixing selling prices for sale of land, administering agreements by ensuring the purchase price is paid.
- To deal with any valuation enquiries.
- To carry out any other functions as delegated by the Deputy Director of Housing and Social Services from time to time.
Qualifications And Resp0onsibilities
- Degree in Estates Management, Valuation or equivalent.
- Diploma in Rural and Urban Planning or Real Estate Management / Valuation is an added advantage.
- A relevant Masters Degree is a distinct advantage
- At least 3 years post qualification experience.
- A Minimum of 5 0' Levels including English Language and Mathematics
- Knowledge of Local Government Systems is an advantage.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Membership of a relevant professional board such as Real Estate institute of Zimbabwe is an added advantage.
- Aclean Class 4 driver's licence is a must.
How To Apply
Applications addressed to the Town Clerk, together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates to reach the undersigned through posting, email or hand delivery on or before Friday, 30 September, 2022.
P.O. Box 17
Eng. E. Mukaratirwa: TOWN CLERK
NB: When sending email attach as a single document in PDF format