This job role requires the individual to have considerable domain expertise to plan, sequence, supervise and troubleshoot activities on site. Prospective candidates must possess good analytical skills to carry out calculation for resources and anticipate consequences of various activities in heavy lifting and erection.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Needs a good admin background as we have loads of equipment/vehicles/cranes etc. that need looking after and controlling.
- Asset management and inventories
- Liaising with Workshop management and Site Managers
- Monitor, supervise and provide direction to subordinates for safe and effective lifting operation as per work requirement.
- Ensure load lifting equipment are in appropriate working position as per standard practice for load lifting operations.
- Ensure adherence to organizational policies and procedures for all relevant construction activities.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Construction Management/Production Management Structural Steel Fabrication
- At least 10 years experience in Structural Steel.
- Understanding the operation of Mobile Cranes.
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety, and Construction Regulations.
- Willing to work away from home for extended periods
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to email their CV and certificates to: email@example.com on or before 05 September 2022