Appllications are invited from qualified candidates to fill the above-mentioned posts that have arisen within the Environmental Management Agency (EMA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Reporting to the Provincial Environmental Manager, the job holder will be responsible for environmental planning, decision making, monitoring and implementation of community programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Refining current policy/ tools with regards to project management including but not limited to gender, corporate governance, capacity building.
- Promoting project management through identification, implementation and regular monitoring and evaluation.
- Identifying training skills for planning and monitoring issues.
- Translating environmental research and planning results into specific action programmes.
- Providing project information and data as requested by audit and evaluation missions.
- Developing knowledge management products through writing project case studies and documenting lessons learnt
- Mobilizing resources for support of environmental programs through development of national project concepts and full proposals seeking local and international funding.
- Undertaking planning, implementing and monitoring of multi-lateral environmental agreements driven programs.
- Producing 'periodic and ad-hoc reports.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Natural Resources Management, Environmental Sciences or any other related degree from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least one year experience in a similar position.
- Human skills to engage with communities
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates not later than 22 November 2022 to:
The Human Resources Manager
Environmental Management Agency
685/6 Corner Lorraine/ Faber, Bluffhill
Box CY 385
NB: Please note that communication will be made to shortlisted candidates only.