Mwenezi Development Training Centre (MDTC) is a community-based organization operating in Mwenezi, Masvingo, Chiredzi, and Beitbridge districts. MDTC implements diversified community development and humanitarian programmes which are funded by various funding partners. MDTC has recently been given an award to implement a one-year USAID funded programme on “Strengthening resilience to enhance food security and nutrition of vulnerable rural communities to cope with recurrent shocks and stressors in Chiredzi district of Zimbabwe”.
Project: Strengthening resilience to enhance food security and nutrition of vulnerable rural communities to cope with recurrent shocks and stressors in Chiredzi district.
Duties And Responsibilities
Enumerators will be responsible for:
- Preparing registration material before going for each registration.
- Attending and participating in all registrations timeously
- Ranking all households in allocated village during registrations
- Registering all eligible households accurately.
- Validating and crosschecking all recorded data before submission of registration data to M&E Officer
- Cleaning data to ensure correct and quality data capturing.
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum 5 ‘O’ level passes including English and Maths.
- 1 year experience in similar exercise working with NGOs.
How To Apply
Terms And Conditions
Applications to be sent via e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org with attached curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications and addressed to The Programmes Managing Director.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
NB: MDTC Does Not Charge A Fee At Any Stage Of The Recruitment Process (Application, Shortlisting And Interview).