The Enterprise Business Layer Architect will define and align Enterprise transformational journeys by balancing the Strategic Enterprise objectives with operational constraints for the Business layer. This role designs, develops, coordinates, maintains, enforces and communicates the overall Econet Wireless scalable Enterprise Business Layer architectures that enable the delivery of a high performing Business Model and Product Portfolio which ensures alignment with business strategies and drivers.
- Collaboratively design the Enterprise Strategy and Enterprise Business Layer Architecture for Econet’s and its Partners’ DSP Transformation journey, anticipating future technologies and portfolio.
- Decide on the final Enterprise Business layer architecture and ensures adoption and configuration of target state Enterprise Business architecture.
- Design Business Process flows, define Stakeholder Maps and prioritized Strategic Business Plans, following Market and Environmental Analyses including value improvement analyses and Voice of the Customer engagements using contemporary tools and best practice.
- Clearly articulates the vision, baseline and target architectures, identifies gaps, develops and maintains all transitional architectures and roadmaps to deliver the enterprise transformation in the Enterprise’s Business Layer.
- Research and conduct analysis to identify trends in Enterprise’s Business Architecture listing Business Support technology options, risks and impacts of various architectural options and apply these in architecture development.
- Design and oversee the integration of Business and Business Support Systems across the enterprise ecosystem and prescribe reusable artifacts and solution building blocks.
- Define, document, and monitor Business Layering, relevant Models and composite dependencies.
- Oversee the development, analysis, and revision of design procedures, Business Modelling applications, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Participate in and/or lead the governance of Enterprise Design Architectures and evaluate the architectural changes as well as the impact of new Business and Business Management Systems integrations to the enterprise’s ecosystem, prescribing appropriate mitigation to risks identified.
- Lead and Guide Business Analysis in areas of strategic interest.
- Collaborate and coordinate effectively across Enterprise functions and management levels, Customer Markets stakeholders, Regulatory Authorities, Channel and Ecosystem Partners, Technology and Service Providers to influence and unlock Enterprise Business Layer strategies.
- Decide on the platforms and tools for API integrations and API management.
- Report regularly to the GM AI&DI on the architectural evolution and delivery approaches, the impact of new innovations and market trends on the Business layer, Business and Architectural Governance issues needing support, makes recommendations on end to end strategic and ecosystem decisions in response to business issues and evolving priorities.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- TOGAF / equivalent Enterprise Architecture certification is a MUST
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Science, Economics, Software/Computer/ Electronic Engineering or any other Business or Technology related field equivalent
- Advanced competency in Business Analysis (preferably Agile BA), Business Case Development and Financial Modelling
- A recognised Project Management Practitioner qualification, and/or an MBA / Master’s Degree is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis and/or Business Process engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in Business Design and Architecture
- 2+ years’ experience in Strategic Storytelling is an advantage
To apply for the above listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your candidate profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/enterprise-business-layer-architect/
Closing date for all applications is 23 February, 2022
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to