Wanted is a Engineering Foreman to join an organisation in the Agriculture sector in Mutare . Candidates invited to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures plant is available for production
- Ensures that all equipment is maintained according to design specifications.
- Ensures that personnel and equipment meet safety and regulatory standards
- Prioritizes and allocates tasks to artisans as per maintenance schedules or breakdown reports
- Maintains plant and equipment in accordance with requirements of the Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety and other Management Systems requirements.
- Identifies training needs for maintenance staff and assist in training and motivating the team.
- Assists in the preparation of the maintenance budget and control of expenditure.
- Liaises closely with production and quality control personnel in ensuring that quality problems caused by machine faults are swiftly rectified.
- Takes control of all subordinate personnel in terms of time keeping, overtime work, leave application, and all other personnel functions commensurate with post.
- Undertakes other assignments as may be specified from time to time by the superior
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc Industrial Engineering or Equivalent
- At least 4 years post graduate experience in food industry
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Engineering-Foreman/1963