The Zimbabwe National Water Authority (ZINWA) is Inviting applications from suitably qualified, mature, honest and substantially experienced persons for appointment to the above challenging position which have arisen in the Organization
- Design and construction supervision of water supply stations and water conservation works.
- Analysis of water consumption for various water supply stations in the Catchment.
- Oversee the running, rehabilitation, repair, operation and maintenance of all ZINWNs infrastructure, equipment and machinery In the Catchment.
- Carrying out and implementation of water sales budgets.
- Production of monthly water sales statistics.
- Management of agreement and raw water.
- Training and supervision of water supplies stall.
- Civil engineering degree from a recognized institution
- Membership of the Zimbabwe Institute of Engineers will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three years post qualification experience W.
- Must have analytical, problem solving and coordinating skills
- Must be computer literate, honest and capable to work under minimum supervision
How To Apply
Interested candidates must send their applications and CVs to :-
The Human Capital Manager
ZINWA Head Office
P. O. Box CY 617
Or email to email@example.com on or before 25" March 2022