The main purpose of the role is to plan and co-ordinate the installation and commissioning of new products and services, Core Network Systems and associated infrastructure within the Econet Wireless Data Centre’s.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Participate in production of installation/implementation plans for new systems, new services and new infrastructure.
- Participate in production of integration/configuration and commissioning plans for new systems, services and infrastructure.
- Review and provide inputs to Installation Plans, LLD documents for new products, systems and/or services.
- Keeps and updates all ICT & Services implementation documentation.
- Supervises and participates in the implementation of the ICT elements in line with agreed Processes & Procedures (using appropriate Project Management methodologies)
- Plans and coordinates the operational readiness assurance (acceptance and commissioning) and ensures new services and systems are operationalized effectively
- Manages vendor/contractors to ensure delivery of service in line with contract and SLAs through direct reports.
- Ensures that the team and third parties compliance with the company SHE policy.
Qualification And Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- Degree in Electronic , Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Engineering or equivalentRelevant post graduate or vocational qualification will be an added advantage
- 2 to 4 years experience in a similar or related environment
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/engineer-systems-integration-x1-2/
NB: Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to