The main purpose of the role is to secure optimal service and network configuration, performance, capacity utilisation and distribution of resources through continuous end-to-end adaptation of the design, applications, content, infrastructure, and customer equipment to the access network technologies to improve the overall service quality of experience and ensure business consistency of network performance in line with international standards and best practice.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs service and network configuration by supporting new and existing product and service provisioning and terminating through implementation of work orders while ensuring minimum negative impact on service delivery on the access nodes.
- Collects and analyses access network nodes statistics and audits network parameters against agreed KPIs and best practice to identify areas of improvement and initiate end to end access nodes network tests.
- Carries out investigation and resolution of access network nodes related customer complaints.
- Participates in the acceptance testing of access network nodes in liaison with the Deployment and Testing section.
- Provides inputs for access network nodes capacity plans and designs from the analysis of key performance statisticsProvides input into the access network nodes disaster recovery plan (DRP) for the critical access network nodes and participates in the acceptance testing of the access network nodes DRP in line with agreed BCP.
- Conducts infrastructure lifecycle management through periodic assessments of access network nodes, tools, technology, and service trends in the telecommunications field and recommends on areas of improvement.
- Conducts access network optimisation reporting and records management by creating and maintaining access network nodes optimization records.
- Performs stakeholder and vendor/contractor management to ensure service delivery in line with contract and SLAs through direct reports.Ensures team and third parties’ comply with the company SHE policy.
- Ensures that network elements/nodes/sites security is in place and is adhered to at all the times in liaison with business risk.
Qualifications and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications,
- Computer Science or equivalentR
- elevant post graduate or vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar or related environment
How to Apply
Deadline: 17 November 2022