A Bulawayo based Engineering Manufacturing Company is looking for a qualified Electrician
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensuring the development and execution of planned electrical maintenance strategy in the plant to avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Ensuring that electrical maintenance, repair, service and overhaul of designated plant sections is performed at the lowest possible cost.
- Ensuring scheduled plant electrical maintenance and projects are met.
- Should be able to meet set standard maintenance times and achieve set turn-around times as per Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensuring active involvement in procurement of key electrical inputs required for services, maintenance, repair and overhaul of machinery, as well as the efficient utilisation of electrical spares and consumables.
Qualifications And Experience
- Class 1 Electrician
- At least 3 years working experience as an Electrician in an Engineering setup.
- Should be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to trouble shoot root cause of a breakdown in minimum possible time will be a distinct advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send their CV and application letter to: email@example.com