Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following posts within Rural Electrification Fund. Applications should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and ji certified copies of academic and professional certificates.
2 Year Contract
Duties & responsibilities
- Installs solar, internal wiring and Substations.
- Carries out site assessments, obtains scopes of work and prepares quotations for customers.
- Reads blueprints or technical diagrams.
- Installs and maintains wiring, control and lighting systems.
- Inspects electrical components such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Identifies electrical, problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Repairs or replaces wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand power tools.
- Conducts Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5'0' levels including Mathematics & English.
- NC Electrical Power Engineering
- Skilled worker Class 1.
- 3 years experience.
- Experience in solar systems and substations installations. Experience in house wiring and installation. Computer literacy (Ms Word & Excel). Knowledge of safety standards. Class 4 Drivers Licence.
How To Apply
The closing date for receipt of applications will be 31 March 2022. Applications accompanied by a detailed CV should be addressed to the following:-
The Provincial Rural Electrification Manager
Rural Electrification Agency;
P. O. Box 487; Masvingo
Or hand delivered to:
1st Floor ZIMRE Building,
Cnr Emmerson Mnangagwa St I Simon
Or Email: email@example.com