2 year Contract
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installs solar, internal wiring and Substations.
- Carries out site assessments, obtains scope of work and prepares quotations for customers.
- Reads blueprints or technical diagrams.
- Installs and maintains wiring, control and lighting systems.
- Inspects electrical components such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Identifies electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Repairs or replaces wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand power tools.
- Conducts Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) meetings.
Qualifications and Experience.:
- 5 '0' Levels including Mathematics & English
- NC Electrical Power Engineering
- Skilled worker Class 1
- 3 years experience
- Experience in solar systems and substation installations
- Experience in house wiring ,and installation
- Computer literacy (Ms Word & Excel)
- Knowledge of Safety standards
- Class 4 Drivers Licence
How To Apply
The closing date for receipt of applications will be 31 March 2022. Applications accompanied y CV should be addressed to the following:
The Provincial Manager
Rural Electrification Agency
OR Hand delivers to: The Provincial Manager Rural Electrification Agency 57 Carrington Road, Paradise MARONDERA
OR send application letters & CVs to email: firstname.lastname@example.org