A lithium mining company is on the job market and seeking to recruit. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacant position
The positions are based at the mine in Manicaland area
Duties And Responsibilities
- Carrying out electrical installations, repairs, and maintenance on mine equipment Adhering to and ensuring adherence to safety, health and environment regulations and standard procedures
- Liaison with other engineering disciplines on scheduled maintenance of plant equipment
- Perform any other work-related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
- Carrying out weekly electrical plant inspections, services and producing weekly plant performance report
- Installing and repairing electrical wiring, systems, and fixtures in the workshop
- Inspecting electrical systems to determine whether repairs are needed
- Perform general electrical maintenance
- Repair and replace equipment and electrical wiring
- The health and safety of the production personnel working under his/her supervision
Qualifications And Experience
- Five years of experience, with a minimum of three years in a mining environment
- Knowledge of SHEQ management systems is an added advantage
- National Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Class 1 Journeyman Trade Test Certificate
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com clearly indicating The position you are applying for in the email subject by end of business day on Friday 27 May 2022.
NB: Further details of this job opportunity will only be disclosed to shortlisted candidates.