To perform electrical installations, modifications, planned maintenace repairs and breakdowns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install, maintain and repair electrical circuits and lighting systems.
- Inspect, test and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components.
- Perform general electric motor maintenance and checks.
- Inspect transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace faulty equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components.
- Coordinate compliance issues as guided by Statutes and Regulations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Class One Journeyman.
- At least 2 years post class one working experience.
- National Diploma in Electrical Power Engineering is an added advantage.
- Problem solving and decision-making.
- Hard working and highly initiative.
How to Apply
Send detailed CV and proof of qualifications to email: email@example.com