Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above-mentioned posts within the Rural Electrification Fund, based in Matabeleland South Province.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Install solar, internal wiring and substations.
- Carriy out site assessments, obtain scopes of work and prepare quotations for customers.
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams.
- Install and maintain wiring, control and lighting systems.
- Inspect electrical components such as transformers and circuit breakers.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand power tools.
- Conduct Safety, Health & Environmental (SHE) meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 '0' Levels including Mathematics and English Language.
- National Certificate Electrical Power Engineering.
- Skilled Worker Class 1.
- 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Solar systems and substations installations Experience in house wiring and installation.
- Computer Literacy (Ms Word & Excel).
- Knowledge of safety standards.
- Class 4 Driver's Licence.
How to Apply
Applicants should submit an application letter accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certified academic and professional certificates. Applications should be addressed to:
The Provincial Rural Electrification Manager - Mat South
Rural Electrification Agency
P. O. Box 1492
Or hand delivered to:
Deadline: 04 February 2023