Kuvimba mining House has an exciting and challenging career opportunity based at Jena Mines. Applications are invited from competent qualified and experienced individuals to fill the vacant position on a permanent basis
Duties And Responsibilities
- Taking Charge of all Electrical Engineering functions for Underground Mining and Processing Plant.
- In Charge of the Safety, Health and Environment issues for all Electrical Sections.
- Ensuring optimum and efficient utilization of Power and managing maximum demand.
- Determine the order and sequence of equipment systematic switch-on to maintain low peak demand values.
- To assist in the Mine's Engineering endeavours and to ensure that equipment function at optimum levels.
- Any other duties in line with the Electrical Engineering
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Electrical /Electronics Engineering from a reputable University
- Membership to an Engineering Professional body.
- Valid First Aid Certificate
- Computer literacy(MS OFFICE, MS PROJECTS, and application packages SAP is essential
- Sound Knowledge of ISO 45001 and ISO 14001.
- At least Five years Mining or Heavy Industry Experience at a Senior Position
- Apply trained Electrician in a Mining and Processing environment.
- At least ten years post qualification experience, three of which should be at Supervisory level.
- Diploma. HND or Degree in Electrical Engineering.
How To Apply
Applications Together With Detailed Cv's And Proof Of Qualifications Are To Be Fowarded To:
The Human Resources Manager
Jena Mines Box 8003,
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org