Karo Platinum Private Limited, is establishing a large scale vertically integrated Platinum Group Metals (PGMs) mining and value addition complex, located in the Great Dyke in Zimbabwe. The project is based on proven technologies and industry best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related
Qualifications and Experience
- Electrical Engineering degree or relevant diploma.
- A minimum of 10 years' construction experience in High.
- Voltage, Medium Voltage and Low Voltage substation construction as well as factories and refineries construction.
- Control and Instrumentation knowledge and experience.
- Extensive commissioning experience in the above mentioned.
- Client and/or EPOM experience will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with all Zimbabwean requirements for electrical compliance.
How to Apply
Application together with a detailed curriculum vitae to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org referencing ONLY the position applied for as the subject of your email.
Deadline: 03 February 2023