Applications are invited from individuals with suitable qualifications and experience for the following post:
Education and Examinations Officer
Qualifications and experience
- A Senior Nurse/Midwife with a teaching qualification with nurse education experience (minimum 5 years' experience).
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills.
- Registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe and in good standing.
- Receiving, reviewing and processing student documents for indexing.
- Maintenance of an up to ,date and accurate students database.
- Effective communication with nurse training institutions.
Applicants wishing to be considered for the above posts should submit their applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates and names of three contactable referees by not later than Friday the 27th of May 2022. All applications should be addressed to the Registrar email email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
16 Dale Road, ADYLINN, Marlborough, Harare Telephone: 300169, 309436,
NURSES COUNCIL OF ZIMBABWE
P. O. Box A 830 AVONDALE Harare, Zimbabwe