Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Funeral Services.
Job Specification : Reporting to the Branch Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
Duties And Responsibilities
- Providing 24-hour body removals from place of death to mortuary or burial place.
- Preparing bodies for burial including washing and dressing and embalming.
- Documentation - processing documents for burials and repatriation.
- Liaising with the bereaved family on time, and other requirements.
- Setting up burial equipment and tents.
- Attending to bereaved clients with dignity and compassion.
- Making entries into the mortuary registers recording all the required details.
- Preparing of funeral services quotations and recommending products to clients.
- Coming up with a funeral program in liaison with the bereaved family.
- Acting as the company's point person in assisting families during bereavement.
- Managing the showroom and ensuring adequate stocking of all casket ranges.
- Monitoring movement of stock and personal effects.
- Maintaining vehicle movement and maintenance records.
- Assisting in the supervision of housekeeping and burials ensuring good health standards.
- Submitting reports to the Branch Supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
- Ordinary level passes
- Clean Class 1 Drivers license and experience in Bus Driving
- Three (3) years of experience as an Undertaker
- Good communication skills oral and written,
- Good interpersonal skills With you, for you.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitaes (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: email@example.com.