The job holders will be charged with the responsibility of driving and the general maintenance of the vehicles at assigned province.
Stations: x1 Midlands, x1 Bulawayo, x1 Matabeleland South, x1 Matabeleland North
Reporting To: Provincial Administration Officer
Duties And Responsibilities
- Offering driving services as assigned.
- Collection and delivery of items.
- Maintenance of vehicles.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 O levels including Mathematics and English
- Clean Class 4 Driver's license.
- Government Authority.
- Valid Defensive Driving Certificate.
- At least one year's experience.
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested Candidates are invited to submit their applications, current CVs and certified copies of their qualifications by end of day 5 September 2022 to:
THE DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES
Zimbabwe National Statistics Agency (ZIMSTAT)
18TH Floor Kaguvi Building
Corner Simon Muzenda Street and Central Avenue
P.O BOX CY 342 Causeway Harare
OR Apply on email: email@example.com