Reporting to the Transport Administration Officer, the successful candidate will transport pensioners, clients and members of staff to designated destination, collect and deliver various documents to various places to facilitate efficient workflow.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Transport grossly disabled pensioners to and fro the Region to the Rehabilitation Centre for specialist treatment.
- Transport members of staff carrying out work assignments to various locations during both working hours and after hours.
- Deliver documents, supplies and materials to various locations.
- Collect quotations from suppliers as assigned by the Administration Officer.
- Ensure vehicle logbooks and mileage returns are recorded for the Regional Office NSSA fleet.
- Ensure vehicles are maintained in a good state through daily checks on all vehicles as well as cleaning of all vehicles before use.
- Drive vehicles to garages for service and then collect same after service.
- Report faults on NSSA vehicles for prompt repair.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 "0" levels including English Language and Mathematics.
- Clean Class 1 Driver'slicence.
- Defensive Driving Course Certificate.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills.
- Knowledge of vehicle maintenance.
How To Apply
Those interested in pursuing this opportunity should either hand deliver their applications with CV's and certified copies of professional qualifications to: NSSA House Cnr Sam Nujoma (2nd Street)/Setous Avenue Harare.
Or, alternatively post their applications to:
The Deputy Director - Human Resources
National Social Security Authority
P.O. Box CY 1387
To reach not later than close of business on 7 October 2022
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.